F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like the only color (besides black) that the interior comes in is the orange...which is cool for an orange truck, but anyone thinking of getting apolostry nuts when they get theres??

any other ideas like the dash or console or LEDs on the gauge cluster?

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
That's a good point. I was looking for pics of the interior and noticed that:

- in this pic seats and interior are black but the truck is orange (you can see a piece of the interior of the door that is orange and the hood):

- in this pic seats and interior are orange (and the truck too , see hood)

Is the orange and leather a "special pack" ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its a updrade i believe and of course only available for the orange if i remember correctly

But especially after looking at the pics it would be super easy to tear the dash apart and do it in different colors

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ah ok...that makes more sense...it would still work with a black exterior.

IDK, i just think from the photos that it looks way to bright for my taste, but H150 said, id have to see it in person.

i would want to do a different interior color, but i dont know yet...i want a black exterior with some green highlights, but i dont think green on the inside would look right.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Black exterior with black interior + orange console and doors. Not sure if I'm going to get blue or not?? Tuff decision b/c blue and black look good.

If black then, the orange tones on the interior (not the seats though) would help level off the orange lights on the exterior. Good ole black and orange exterior just like the 80's.

Now a days it's the color of the car + red ie signal and brake lights.

If blue then, blue matching console and doors. Don't know why blue interior isn't an option, it should be!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Orange interior woth the black leather is an option called "accent package" and includes the seat trim and orange dash. I ordered it on mine. If the outside is going to be inyour fac prang, th inside needed to be the same. imo

Stu

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered the black
with the orange interrior. I agree about the dash. I will probably do my dash with carbon fiber. I just love the look of carbon

·
Registered
129 Posts
The seats actually look better than the dash. The dash and doors look good too, it's just that the orange leather looks really cool. Pictures just don't do them justice, just like the exterior colors.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The seats actually look better than the dash. The dash and doors look good too, it's just that the orange leather looks really cool. Pictures just don't do them justice, just like the exterior colors.
not to mention that the seats are absurdly comfortable! i sat in one last weekend...and i fell in love instantly.

·
Banned
0 Posts
It seems like the only color (besides black) that the interior comes in is the orange...which is cool for an orange truck, but anyone thinking of getting apolostry nuts when they get theres??

any other ideas like the dash or console or LEDs on the gauge cluster?

What is/are upholstery nuts?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts