F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered my raptor for $500 over invoice but when you get the sales contract there are charges for fuel and advertising coop. On my truck invoice was $36648 per edmunds but Ford has it at $37614. (plus my $500) then you pay $299 for some dealer doc fee. I read on here they get them for $1000 less than invoice. If thats true I am bummed. I would have held out for a better price. I really think the price is going to come way down. These things are sitting on lots. All this hype about "over sticker" is a joke. I think ford will be offering discounts any day. . Its a great truck but there is no cash out there right now and they will need to do something to make them move. Same goes for the 6.2. That 3K will come down quickly. Just my opinion...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I agree and hope we're right! I'm waiting for the 6.2 and possible crew cab. It'll be another year or more before I'm in position to buy anyway, so maybe my crew cab 6.2 with all the options (except graphics & bed step) will be sitting there with several $k in rebates and markdowns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts