F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I tried several searches and didn't find anything on the subject... I have a 2019 Raptor and when my iPhone updated to IOS15, it stopped connecting media intermittently. It always connects to the phone but will frequently say that "the media device isn't available". Has anyone had this issue?

I've tried the factory suggested fixes with no luck... my local dealer wants a couple hundred bucks to diagnose it and they aren't sure they can fix it... just looking for some suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey there, unfortunately that’s an issue with all vehicles. The problem with connecting any 2 devices that aren’t made by different companies is that they will not always be compatible. the good news is that these issues are usually fixed pretty soon after they come up. There will most likely be a new iOS update or ford sync update to fix the issue (this normally will happen when a new update comes out, just like your case). In the mean time you can try restarting both systems, disconnecting and reconnecting to the system, and lastly revert your phone to an iOS that worked. I’m sorry this probably isn’t what you wanted to hear but it’s all I can tell you. Maybe someone else will have some other ideas. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts