F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone? Is Nevada dead or did everyone just migrate to the main forum??? I am new, just signed up yesterday. I live in Henderson.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Its just the two of us so far Cam. I Live in Henderson too. Many of the Raptor guys hang out at VORE, the off road race track near Boulder City. There are many more Raptors at 4 the truck and Rogue Racing. They have complete Race Ready Raptors. We all usually hang out at the Mint 400 Race coming up soon. I will keep you informed if you are interested. Mint 400 is a bad ass 4 day party as you already know.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AWESOME! I would really like to connect with other Raptor owners in the area! Please keep me informed, I do not work and am always available!

·
Registered
231 Posts
CAM- Great texting with you. The construction re model world is booming and my phone will not stop ringing. I guess that's good as it pays for the truck. I will keep you informed on anything going on. We will definitely meet soon and talk truck. Have a great rest of the weekend. -David

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi. There are about 5 of us. We need to all get together. I have been at the Mint 400 all week. Today was the race. So maybe in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all, I’m new to the group. count me in.
Cam- I sent you an invite as I was navigating the site, I probably see most of you on the road regularly.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice to meet you too Coop. Yes I am constantly on the go. Crazy type schedule. We need to all meet up and will message CAM / Rshane and Ken to meet also. We can post a thread to all southern Nevada/Vegas guys.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds great, me too Raptor 18, I think you said you are in construction and retro work? Me too, crazy busy but good to have some down time.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RShane and Coop welcome... I am down for whatever whenever, just let me know. I am guessing Dav is the one with the busiest schedule so if we are all to meet up and shoot the shit we will have to wait for Dav to have some time to do so. I missed out on the 400... again. Dav, did you check out those videos I posted on exhausts, I have yet to decide if I am going to upgrade mine or not. I have been to 4 the truck a few times, got my bed and rear fender well sprayed blue to match the shocks with Line-X... It looks awesome! Hope you new guys read my posts regarding the catch can.... Have a great week everyone!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Aim in the same boat regarding exhaust and headers, it doesn’t seem the dollar to hp gain ratio pencils out for me. Anyone look at the long travel kit?
Cam I’ll have to go back and find your posts, I dig doing upgrades if they make good sense.
I just put in onboard air, worked out great.
I was thinking about doing some wrapping in desert camouflage in certain areas, do you guys know any solid companies?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exhaust upgrades should only include mid pipes and drop down pipes... The tail pipes are all ready 3 inch, no sense in buying more 3 inch tailpipes just because... I would definitely do down pipes and upgrade the turbo flange. However, I am still on the fence regarding side exit and cutting some weight. I am quite certain I am going to leave this Raptor alone and trade it in for a 2021. By then I would have hatched out everything that I think is viable. For now the catch can and spray in liner is good enough for me. If I want to go make some noise and rock 0-60 in 4 seconds I will just hop into my lightning and let the supercharger do its thing! Besides, stock, the Raptor already smokes all the trucks out there.

Toyota, Chevy, Dodge... they have nothing! Everything else isn't worthy of mentioning and I am not saying those mentioned are worthy either... If you own a gen 2 Raptor, you now own a super truck well into a class of its own! Hell, Chevy and dodge pay you to buy their crap, you see it in commercials all the time... "$12000 off MSRP" You don't see Ford doing that! Chevy and Dodge takes tax payer money to stay afloat... Even Toyota took a pay out from Japan...
You didn't see Ford do any of that! Dodge brought Fiat into the US in a deal that provided further bail out funds from Fiat and changed their name to Fiat Chrysler Automobiles... Yes Chrysler makes all Dodge products. Also they just brought Alpha Romeo back to US... Now we have all these dinky gay punk mobiles running around on our streets... You don't see Ford doing that either!!! And thank god Ford is just Ford and not Fiat Ford... LOL! Sorry for going off on a tangent!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah we’ll get along just fine, thanks for your input on the exhaust and yes I have a Gen 2 and have a custom tune with upgraded throttle body, injectors and cold air. It f’n smokes pretty much anything if I can keep it in a straight line. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes my schedule is super crazy. I have a very demanding boss. Cam and everyone, when ever you guys come up with a place and time that works for all of you, let me know and I will be there. I know it sounds crazy but my boss made me work on Saturday. That's why I didn't make any plans for the race. At noon I left work and headed down the access road and there was a broken down class 10 race car with a flat tire. I changed it out for him and he gave me pit pass and a full access sticker. That's how I was that close to all of the action. It was a fluke. I hit the lottery that day leaving work early.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts