F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We can always all meet up at Mustang Sally's. Its the restaurant at Ford Country. If necessary Hustler Club or Treasures. Lol
Great idea... my schedule is wide open do anything anytime; just tell me when and I am there. Grats on the fortuitous pit pass Dav, super awesome! I would like to see those upgrades Coop; I didn't know they made throttle body for the Gen2.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great idea... my schedule is wide open do anything anytime; just tell me when and I am there. Grats on the fortuitous pit pass Dav, super awesome! I would like to see those upgrades Coop; I didn't know they made throttle body for the Gen2.
I’ll send you a link for the TB Cam, the intake and tune was by 5 star

·
Registered
231 Posts
Got lucky on that day. If you guys are up to it maybe we can meet up this weekend. I will message you guys on Friday. Sweet! Throttle body for Gen 2.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
As far as I can see in the future, my books are wide open.... Mustang Sally's is fine by me! Or some place to have a beer... However, if Hustler club or Treasures is more motivating for you all, I am good with that too... My eyes like eye candy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
As far as I can see in the future, my books are wide open.... Mustang Sally's is fine by me! Or some place to have a beer... However, if Hustler club or Treasures is more motivating for you all, I am good with that too... My eyes like eye candy!
Guys I’ll be honest with you, I’m married and hustler just doesn’t work for me, a beer somewhere like twin peaks is fine if you want a little more scenic view than a standard watering hole, but I’ll have to pass on much more than that.
By all means though go live it up and I’ll catch you guys on the next one.
In my previous years I’ve stuffed a few g strings and thrown my fair share of bills on stage so it’s not something I look down on or anything like that.
Also I’ve got 4 kids,and run 2 companies all with different activities so I have some limited schedules to work with but I’ll make an effort to meet with you guys as much as I can.

·
Registered
231 Posts
No Problem Coop! A mad wife is a bad life! No worries I am too old to deal with the strippers. Twin Peeks will work. Is that good for you Cam? Twin Peeks is on Eastern across from Serene street. If so guys how would 1:00 pm work on Saturday? Or anytime after. Love it Coop. Family comes first.

·
Registered
16 Posts
No Problem Coop! A mad wife is a bad life! No worries I am too old to deal with the strippers. Twin Peeks will work. Is that good for you Cam? Twin Peeks is on Eastern across from Serene street. If so guys how would 1:00 pm work on Saturday? Or anytime after.
Sounds about right.
Here’s my email
[email protected]
I’ll give you guys my contact info so it’s not on the open forum

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Dam I am just getting this... Its 1:30 PM... Wife just flew in late last night so I was up until 3 AM and I am sure you married guys know what happens after the wifey was gone for a week... so I didn't get to sleep until about 6am...

I so would have been there!

How about more notice or maybe try next Saturday... I don't care if we meet up every week... My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dam I am just getting this... Its 1:30 PM... Wife just flew in late last night so I was up until 3 AM and I am sure you married guys know what happens after the wifey was gone for a week... so I didn't get to sleep until about 6am...

I so would have been there!

How about more notice or maybe try next Saturday... I don't care if we meet up every week... My email is [email protected]
Well that’s not a bad thing at all, I’d certainly question your judgement if you didn’t take full advantage of that Cam.
We didn’t get together Dave came down with a cold so next Saturday may work but I am going to Chris Stapleton Friday so it may need to be later in the day if that works.
I’ll email you with my info.

·
Registered
231 Posts
That was good Cam, no worries we will all be able to contact each other in real time soon. As Coop knows without a happy wife there is no Raptor life.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts