F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, Im a bit at a loss. Evil eco Nazi's have run amok in California, where we even poop green. Its a crowded town where mystery loves company. Prius's and self rychous jet setters rule the roost. Even Judge Judy's pissed at Cali....and you DONT wanna piss off Judge Judy!!! Well, my stock manifold cracked, and if I'm gonna replace something, Id like to know my options. IS THERE A CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT ANYTHING??? Or I mean header to go with a nice exhaust system for my pretty 5.4 Rapzilla? If so, will I gain any advantage with it over just buying another stock manifold. Enquiring minds would like to know...or just hear your California rant...And don't get me started with my Dirt bike vs. Cali...Ug.

·
Registered
7,775 Posts
Talking about dirt bikes!! Don't get me started, we'll you did!! Up here, they are pushing for license plates on dirt bikes and atv's for offroad use, the government wants us to pay "a one time" registration fee, yeah whatever, it'll turn into a yearly thing I'm sure!! Piss's me off to say the least.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, I come across the same pain. We used to ride at my friends cabin way up in the Sierra foothills, but the bike Nazi's wait at the "public" dirt fire road where all the off road trails cross and give anyone a ticket who crosses from one trail to the next on that dirt road. Never was like that, and my friend bought his cabin mostly for riding, but it has gotten out of hand. Also, a friend who is/was the mechanic for JCR (Johnny Campbell racing) runs a Honda dealership and showed me how many ridiculous restrictions courtesy of california granola heads. Pink wire, smog pump, very restricted pipe and header, and thats just the beginning. Its all garbage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts