F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the copper/bronze color that the King Ranch comes in (not to mention that sick leather interior). I would love to see a raptor in that color.

·
Registered
290 Posts
How about a nice brown so dirt would be hard to see? Just kidding:)

Bright silver or a dark grey would have been nice choices for me.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Purple, like some of the mustangs I see...jk

A dark metallic gray would be a nice color, between silver and black. Maybe like the color of the fender flares.

·
Registered
957 Posts
IMHO, black is without question the sharpest, but no fun at all spending all that time keeping it looking that way. My last two trucks have been white and so it will be with this Raptor.
Reddog...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Well this is very strange for me because I am always wanting something thats not available. I am the guy wishing it would be offered in Orange! So for once, Im happy! I still don't believe that Ford didn't put out the Raptor in Black, White, Blue and Red.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Maybe we should stop talking about this because if Ford catches wind and offers the new colors for '11, I'm gonna be pissed, lol.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would have to say a dark gunmetal grey maybe a shade or two darker than the bumper and fender flairs would have looked stealth as hell.

I would have loved to see a deep candy apple red and a dark midnight high mica blue

and I think some form of patriot package would have been awesome for the blue, black, and white raptors. maybe inlaying some stars and stripes into the emblems on the tailgate or something. and maybe a trim accent package for the interior I would imagine that would have been a big hit for some of the guys serving that are awaiting a ticket home to play with their toys. I know a couple of vets that would have picked up on that as well.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts