F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer called this morning! My truck is here!!! Built Monday and delivered to dealer in TN Thursday! I will update you guys after the dealer brings it to me! I'll try to take some pics and post them when I get a chance to, considering I'm taking delivery at work and work til 7 pm it will be dark when I get off of work. Just a summary for you guys waiting. I ordered the truck Sep 17, built Oct 12, delivered Oct 15.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats, thats FAST, mine was built the 5th still waiting, but eta is the 18th

Get this I live 3 hrs away from Dearborn.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cain Ford in Lafollette, I trade about every 2 years and always deal with the same salesman (the owners son). They usually take care of me pretty good. They are about 30 minutes north of Knoxville on I-75. Their phone # is 423-562-3301, ask for Michael and tell him that John from Jellico sent you to him! Due to our doing regular business with each other there was no actual negotiating, but they should be good to work with.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats on recieving your truck. It must be a pretty exciting day for you and I bet you already look forward to your next day off, I know I would be. The day I get the phone call saying that my Raptor has arrived they might as well let me off of work early since I won't be able to work. All I will be able to do is think about it.
I look forward to seeing pictures of it. It would also be great to upload video of you driving it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats on your delivery. That was fast.

Mine was built on the very same day but I'll will have to wait another 12 days. I just got off the phone with Ford and they told me that my Raptor is on the train on route to Arizona. My estimated delivery date is 10/27. Just 2 days after my birthday...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts