F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think about the idea to paint the clamps of brake pads Red or Orange to give the car a (more) unique look..?!

Like Porsche did on the top level cars. I've ordered Black Raptor, so racy Red will looks cool. But for the people with a Orange Raptor i suggest Orange clamps-calipers.

Pls post your opinion?!

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
What you guys think about the idea to paint the clamps of brake pads Red or Orange to give the car a (more) unique look..?!

Like Porsche did on the top level cars. I've ordered Black Raptor, so racy Red will looks cool. But for the people with a Orange Raptor i suggest Orange clamps-calipers.

Pls post your opinion?!
I think that painted calipers always add a nice touch to any vehicle. I am sure that I will do the same with mine as soon as I get it. But if you have the money Powder Coating is always a nice option as well for durability

·
Registered
61 Posts
So Blue powder coated calipers for you?

That's 2-0

No I dont think I will go blue for say but I am thinking of black or a metalic gray, I think that the bright blue would make the rims look even smaller it might just draw to much attention to the brake area. Im gonna try and be a little more subtle

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and are you also in de market for a exhaust cut out...?! maybe we can do order and installation in a combination?!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts