F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got mine today. kept checking dealers around and finally found one whent there thismorning and drove it home @ 3:00. what do i have to do to get to get my $750. the dealer didnt say anything.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just got mine today. kept checking dealers around and finally found one whent there thismorning and drove it home @ 3:00. what do i have to do to get to get my $750. the dealer didnt say anything.
Do you still have the email from Ford Retail Orders HQ on the $750 in Ford Raptor Racing Parts? Did you give a copy to the dealer to enter during your purchase? If you did and they entered it into the computer, the email tell us this:

• Upon receipt of the coupon, call the Ford Racing Hotline within 90 days of taking delivery to order your F-150 SVT Raptor specific Ford Racing parts

Tech Hotline : (800) FORD788
:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i never recieved a email. i found out about the $after i got the truck. I asked the dealer yesterday and he said he would have to rewrite my loan. and take the amont off the cost of the truck. I said it should not effect the price. Am i correct?

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT club forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family over here! Enjoy the site! Post some pics too! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts