F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scheduled to be built the week of July 27th, actually surprised how soon, any else been notified? I just placed the order like a week or two ago.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have been working with my dealer to order a 6.2, he told me the first 5.4 raptor they ordered just had a status update to be built also 7/27.

·
Registered
8 Posts
quick question for you Wichard20 where do you live area wise, is it around Michigan or what? I ordered my raptor in June and build date for Sept so I'm kinda like WTF at the moment, and wondering if i can get some more money off if i complain =D, already get the X-plan price but more money off is more money off right? And also what options did you get with it?http://www.raptorforumz.com/member.php?u=135

·
Registered
157 Posts
quick question for you Wichard20 where do you live area wise, is it around Michigan or what? I ordered my raptor in June and build date for Sept so I'm kinda like WTF at the moment, and wondering if i can get some more money off if i complain =D, already get the X-plan price but more money off is more money off right? And also what options did you get with it?http://www.raptorforumz.com/member.php?u=135
I know how you feel I ordered mine in May, and have not received a VIN or ETA yet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quick question for you Wichard20 where do you live area wise, is it around Michigan or what? I ordered my raptor in June and build date for Sept so I'm kinda like WTF at the moment, and wondering if i can get some more money off if i complain =D, already get the X-plan price but more money off is more money off right? And also what options did you get with it?
these are the numbers I got for a white no graphics 5.4 Raptor in Northern Virginia

Invoice - 34,282
Luxury Package Invoice - 1619
Tailgate Step Invoice - 291
Rear Camera Invoice - 374
5 Gallons of gas - 11.45
FDAF Assessment - 503
Destination - 975

Total invoice 38,055.45

Dealer has a $529.50 processing fee, told them I would only pay $250 so they lowered the truck to 37775.95

My cost is 37775.95 + 529.50 processing fee + TTL

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just read in four wheeler magazine that the raptor is $38,995 for the base and the 5.4L, $41,995 for the base 6.2L and the luxury package being $1,950

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got my VIN today, no date yet tho. How long is it usually to get the date after you get the VIN number? The last 5 digits on the VIN are 18973.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mine was ordered very early in July.

Got word from my dealer today that mine would be amongst the early ones to be built like someone mentioned earlier - 7/27 build.

Dealer said the Ford rep told him that they were not getting as many orders as anticipated - don't know if this is true, but that is what I was told.

Didn't ask for a VIN.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Is anyone familiar enough with the process to know if the last 5 digits go in order of being built or anything like that? Mine is 15485. I placed my "unofficial" order in April but I think it was May before the official order could go through so I was told mine would be one of the "early" ones. Sounds like a bunch of people are the early ones.

One thing that sounds good to me is there were only 2 ordered from this dealership (which is a large dealership for this area), and the other one was form someone out of state. So I will probably be the only one with one in my town, granted its a small town.

Forgot to add, my delivery date is 8/10. I will be pissed if I go pick it up and it has a couple hundred miles on it or I find out that it's been parked out front for a month just to show it off.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts