F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.....just joined and have never joined any owners group but very happy to see like minded people who enjoy the same thing....this awesome truck..took first test drive with wife and kids....they all loved it.....anyone have info on contacts in michigan to order from ...metro dealers so far say no to x plan....but many of you are getting the x plan or better so would appreciate any advice....want to order in dec 09 or jan 2010 not sure which is better.? thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
could you pass along any details, ie x plan, etc. what did you get ( loaded raptor....) thanks man.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Call Vollman Ford in Portland, Mi. Talk to Nick Vollman and tell him Cam sent you. He gave me a BIG discount for ordering a loaded Raptor. Should be in the first or second week of december. Way under msrp.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the tip

Call Vollman Ford in Portland, Mi. Talk to Nick Vollman and tell him Cam sent you. He gave me a BIG discount for ordering a loaded Raptor. Should be in the first or second week of december. Way under msrp.
CAMCHAOS, thanks for the tip ....only about 1 month till you get your truck....what did you order ( color, etc) maybe I'll see around the metro area :smileup: I talked to a sales person at TOM HOLZER in Farmington Hills and at first they said no X plan, but once we sat down, I showed him the post from raptor forum and he talked to his GM then came back and said they would do xplan on 5.4 but not 6.2 they dont having pricing for them....I dont need to order till dec but I am nervous reading some of the posts where dealers backed out of xplan deals....I will get mine in writing but who knows if it makes a difference...your month probably cant go by fast enough...cant wait to see pics .

·
Registered
209 Posts
Are you going to order one with a 6.2?
Job 2 orders start in Jan 2010.
I ordered mine X plan and bought x-plan. Dealers don't like it cause they don't get all the x-plan money back.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
order

Are you going to order one with a 6.2?
Job 2 orders start in Jan 2010.
I ordered mine X plan and bought x-plan. Dealers don't like it cause they don't get all the x-plan money back.
I drove the 5.4 and it ran great......6.2 sounds appealing but I save the 3k and order 5.4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts