F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cost w/o taxes and plates is $ 41,185.00. I hope this baby is all we think it may be. The Dealership is here on Camelback RD. in Phx. So the bad part is after you commit to this truck you have to wait it out.
OK guys lets see some order and colors your getting.

BlackRaptor coming soon.............Billy

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Wow man! You ordered one already? That is so cool! Yeah, with a delivery date like that, the waiting is going to suck lol!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I take it you decided on the 6.2l? Man if my 5.4l doesn't get here until November I will go crazy! :gy: I'm still hoping for July or August!

I wish there was an easy way to find out what the plant is doing and check on status right now. Are they still shutting down from 2009 setup, are they setting up for the Raptor right now, will it be later this month before they start making em, etc, etc???

Anyone know anybody that can get us a little inside info on where things are at right now?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yeah what does that mean for the 6.2, next May-June. The 5.4 was supposed to be July, Nov. would make it four months late, could be they found some problems, better now than later.

·
Registered
157 Posts
The cost w/o taxes and plates is $ 41,185.00. I hope this baby is all we think it may be. The Dealership is here on Camelback RD. in Phx. So the bad part is after you commit to this truck you have to wait it out.
OK guys lets see some order and colors your getting.

BlackRaptor coming soon.............Billy

5.4, white no graphics, luxury package, moonroof, navigation, rear view camera, bed step, bed extender, and trailer brake controller, and also go it for under sticker. Was told to expect to have delivery in August. They said we should receive a VIN number mid July.

·
Registered
152 Posts
with the way obamas taking care of things i doubt you'll see the 6.2. and the guys holding out will be screwed imo. somethins better than nothin lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
with the way obamas taking care of things i doubt you'll see the 6.2. and the guys holding out will be screwed imo. somethins better than nothin lol
Ford didn't take any Obama money. GM on the other hand...

The 6.2 may not get any worse mileage than the 5.4. Often times the bigger engines in big vehicles can get as good mileage, or even better, the Hemi being the case in point over the 4.7.

Michael

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ford call us to comfirm the buyers plans to do with his raptor. awaiting email from ford to saying they picked my orders. no dealer can order for there lots until mid-june. (retail comes first, then fleet)
its not looking do for the guys who wait for the 6.2

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The only motor option according to my salesman at this time is the 5.4L. He states they are not sure if they dont get a good response they may not put out the 6.2. Now that could just be salesman BS but who knows. He says also they about 4 mths behind on production.
I,am going to stay on top of them in order to see at the last minute can I switch to the 6.2...I guess we will see. Billy

·
Registered
153 Posts
its not looking do for the guys who wait for the 6.2
That would SUC big time. I can handle the wait. But I don't want to get screwed out of getting one cause I would prefer the 6.2

Ford keeps making little changes on the Raptor website and the 6.2 option is still showing up.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
My dealer has told me that Ford has not decided on which 6.2 is going to be the final motor to end up as the production unit, for one i`m glad that they have put some thought into this. Reliable and performance are the two things i`m looking for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My dealer has told me that Ford has not decided on which 6.2 is going to be the final motor to end up as the production unit, for one i`m glad that they have put some thought into this. Reliable and performance are the two things i`m looking for.

I am really intrested in the 6.2 even though I am sure that some supercharger company will have a perfromance solution for 5.4 engine shortly.
Did the dealer told you when you can order the 6.2 and the deliver date ?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Once Ford makes up their mind on which 6.2 is going to be offered, it could be today or two months from now.

·
Banned
534 Posts
5.4, white no graphics, luxury package, moonroof, navigation, rear view camera, bed step, bed extender, and trailer brake controller, and also go it for under sticker. Was told to expect to have delivery in August. They said we should receive a VIN number mid July.
How did you get it under sticker? Friendly dealer? Hookup? A/X/Z Plans?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts