F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about all the Raptor owners in Kentucky post location????

Reactions: Gwen S.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know there three other here in the Tri-State Area (KY,IL,IN) near Henderson, Owensboro,and Evansville. I have seen 2 orange and another black, they must not be members of the forum?????

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am from Crestwood, KY -- where specifically are you located? Are you thinking about hitting some of the four wheel drive trails in Ft. Knox (watch out for the M1-A1's!)?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Henderson, KY

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pewee Valley, Ky (between Crestwood and Louisville)

I have seen two other Raptors around the Crestwood area since I got mine. Another Tuxedo Black and a White one. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Luckysv7 - I am guessing that I am the other Tuxedo Black that you have seen. I live in Crestwood and am often in Pewee Valley. I cannot believe I have missed your truck in such a small town -- will look harder! Safe driving.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Luckysv7 - I am guessing that I am the other Tuxedo Black that you have seen. I live in Crestwood and am often in Pewee Valley. I cannot believe I have missed your truck in such a small town -- will look harder! Safe driving.
Do you have a toolbox in the back of yours? If I recall correctly, the one black Raptor I saw had a tool box behind the cab. That's the only time I've seen another black one. I agree, I can't believe that I haven't seen you more often in such a small area. I'll be sure to keep an eye out. :Hey:

·
Registered
103 Posts
No, it's not me if it has a tool box. I have not seen that one either! Pewee Valley is much larger than I thought! I will be looking for you - safe driving.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New Raptor owners in the ft Knox Louisville area. New to raptors but ride rzrs all the time. Just got back from taking the raptor to Arizona and New Mexico
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Cloud
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Cloud

·
Registered
2 Posts
Louisville here.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 19 of 19 Posts