F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I am looking to purchase a set of king shocks for all 4 corners of my truck since my front shocks are blown, and my rears are downgraded (prievous owner did, I have no idea why). So I want to do the kings, but I would like to add ride height to my truck as well. I am aware that the king 3 inch coil overs can be tuned to add 3 inches to the front of my truck, but I have seen nothing that says the same for the rears so I am wondering if anyone knows if any lift will work for these shocks. my initial thought was rough country because I know their lift was made to retain the stock shocks. and the king shocks are made to bolt into stock suspension. so theoretically they should mate up perfectly? Can anyone who builds suspension or knows a lot about it confirm or deny my idea? if the rough country wont work, which lift will? btw I am planning to run 37 inch tires soon so a lift is a must.

·
Registered
215 Posts
dem boys lifting the gen 1 raptors on eibach +3 springs on bottom perch setting to run 37's. I'm looking at that setup with +3 Deaver leaf springs in the rear for 37's on 17" wheels. not doing a lift

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dem boys lifting the gen 1 raptors on eibach +3 springs on bottom perch setting to run 37's. I'm looking at that setup with +3 Deaver leaf springs in the rear for 37's on 17" wheels. not doing a lift
thanks! So just to make sure I am understanding you, basically as long as I lift the rear 3 inches whether it be blocks or new springs, everything should fit and look good correct?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts