F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I own a 2020 Raptor and I'm wanting to level the front 1.5". The Raptor is a new platform for me.

What's the best route to take between the RPG perch collar and the ready lift leveling kit? The ready lift mounts between the shock and the body I assume and the collar to the bottom.

I'm wanting to retain as much of the factory ride and geometry that I can. I love how the truck drives and don't want to compromise it too much.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used an RPG kit on my 2017 - although they tell you it doesn't need geometry adjustment the guys who installed mine showed me the before and after readings which prompted me to have it done. I suspect going higher would only increase the changes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went with the 1.5" rpg kit. By geometry I meant ride characteristics and so far I'm pretty happy with the truck's ride comfort and handling. Of course I had it aligned and the headlights re-aimed as well. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went with the 1.5" rpg kit. By geometry I meant ride characteristics and so far I'm pretty happy with the truck's ride comfort and handling. Of course I had it aligned and the headlights re-aimed as well. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated.
i got the adjustable RPG perch collars. It takes 2.5” in the front to level. Just fyi.The ride feels slightly stiffer, but other than that, the truck still drives Phenomenally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts