F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Newbie post here and chances are I'm going to get slammed with comments such as "you're in the wrong section" etc.

But here it goes.

I have a custom-built engine, took my stock 3.5 engine, got bored out, and it's a 4.0L now. I have all the aftermarket parts on it, with a better turbo and all. I just had it recently tuned and the guy was ehh... I am getting constant misfires on a few heads and I'd like to have a real professional take a whack at it. I've had this truck in the shop for almost 3 years waiting for parts and I'm not very happy with the shop that did the work on it either.

I don't mind shipping the truck out anywhere nationwide to get this problem fixed. At this point, I don't care about the power or how fast it can go. I just want to be able to drive it and beat on it like any other truck out there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can send it to get a solid tune? If it's in Florida, even better! Just don't say Palm Beach dyno. Those guys are a bunch of con artists who actually blew one of my engines and then played hard to get for months.

I am desperate and in dire need of help!

Any suggestions towards the right direction will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all,
Newbie post here and chances are I'm going to get slammed with comments such as "you're in the wrong section" etc.

But here it goes.

I have a custom-built engine, took my stock 3.5 engine, got bored out, and it's a 4.0L now. I have all the aftermarket parts on it, with a better turbo and all. I just had it recently tuned and the guy was ehh... I am getting constant misfires on a few heads and I'd like to have a real professional take a whack at it. I've had this truck in the shop for almost 3 years waiting for parts and I'm not very happy with the shop that did the work on it either.

I don't mind shipping the truck out anywhere nationwide to get this problem fixed. At this point, I don't care about the power or how fast it can go. I just want to be able to drive it and beat on it like any other truck out there.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can send it to get a solid tune? If it's in Florida, even better! Just don't say Palm Beach dyno. Those guys are a bunch of con artists who actually blew one of my engines and then played hard to get for months.

I am desperate and in dire need of help!

Any suggestions towards the right direction will be greatly appreciated!
MPT Performance and they are in Florida. Give them a call awesome people and tunes!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts