F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Did you guys know if any of the shops you have mentioned doing the Navtv set up? I would also like to do a hidden radar detector at the same time. Anyone who may have done this on their own let me know as well and maybe we could link up to show me how it's done properly. I'm also looking to get tint and have the wheel wells rhino lined.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I wouldn't know where to send you for that around here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. I know this is probably a beat to death subject. Any one have any recommendations on where to take my Raptor to get Icon Rear bump stops installed? I just recently moved back to the NOVA area was looking around. Hoping to find a place that can do it the same day I bring it in. Few mechanics I spoke were saying that I would have to leave it there. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Title says it all, I live in Fairfax County, in Northern VA. Just looking for a raptor friendly shop that can help me with some mods I have in mind...exhaust, cutouts, perch adjustment, alignments, etc....

Thanks!
Truck -N-Thunder is a good place to start because if they can’t do it, they have connections to those who can.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts