Looking For Raptor Owners In Germany

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Towing Discussion' started by Vavavoom, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Vavavoom

Vavavoom New Member

Vehicle?:
    2016 ford raptor
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN1 5.4L
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Jennifer and I live in Kansas City, Missouri. My hometown is Düsseldorf in Germany and I hope you guys forgive me, but I'm not a raptor owner, BUT I came here in hopes to find somebody in Germany who could help me out. Long story short, my brother will get married in August and he has this beautiful old Mustang in his garage which he bought for a lot of money only to find out that the motor was a total disaster. It would have been the perfect car for his wedding :( Now I do know that he LOVES RAPTORS (probably more than his Mustang, but don't tell anyone) and I was hoping to find somebody somewhere in Germany to come to my brother's wedding with his/her car and drive the couple around a little including from the church to their reception hall. If the weather allows it, we will include a bunch of Harley's and make a lot of noise. Of course I will reimburse you for gas and your time, if needed, even for a hotel and food. Maybe you guys even have suggestions about where to rent a car like that since the only place I've found was already booked. Fingers crossed I'll find somebody here. Thanks for reading!

2. Big Bill

Big Bill Active Member Moderator Site Supporter Level 5

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    2013 Whipple Raptor700+HP
    Color?:
    Red
    Engine:
    GEN1 6.2L

Sounds like you're a Awesome Sister. Congratulations to your Brother getting married and good luck to you finding the perfect car/truck.

3. CAM

CAM New Member

Media:
    Vehicle?:
    2017 Raptor
    Color?:
    Magnetic
    Engine:
    GEN2 3.5L-TT H/O
    DANG! Wish I lived in Germany now, that sounds fun LOL! Good luck!