F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:D

The one in my sig is a photoshop but I've found these ( for now ) they are in the album in my profile page ... here we go :

This one is my fav.

This one is just cool ...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thread hijack!

Hey Licia. I noticed the 46 in your avatar. Are you a Rossi fan? I would love to be able to go to the race in Mugello on May 30th, but I just don't have the funds right now. Maybe next year.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Thread hijack!

Hey Licia. I noticed the 46 in your avatar. Are you a Rossi fan? I would love to be able to go to the race in Mugello on May 30th, but I just don't have the funds right now. Maybe next year.
Yes !!! Valentino number 1 :smileup: ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes !!! Valentino number 1 :smileup: ;)
Cool. I too love Rossi. He is the greatest rider ever. I am going to try for the Indy race, but I thought it would be better to see him in his natural environment in Italy. Plus that would be a good excuse for a vacation. I'm sure you have an extra bedroom don't you? :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Cool. I too love Rossi. He is the greatest rider ever. I am going to try for the Indy race, but I thought it would be better to see him in his natural environment in Italy. Plus that would be a good excuse for a vacation. I'm sure you have an extra bedroom don't you? :smiley_thumbs_up:
Great!!! :smileup: My dream is to see Valentino riding the Ducati ... maybe one day!
Of course Mugello race is cool, I've been there some years ago.
I'm more or less 1 hour from Mugello circuit and yes ... I have an extra bedroom ! :D

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Back to the topic ... I've found 2 pics more!
Not so cool as the 0thers
though (and one is the same you have on your avatar akf150raptor ) :

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Thank you Andy! I hope so ...
And can't wait to see some "real" pics of Raptor the from our members ... who will be the first to get one and post up a pic ??? :naughty:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts