F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I've been lurking around here for a few days now, time to introduce myself.

I walked into a local dealer the other day to see about ordering a 2011 GT500 and stumbled across one of these puppies. Needless to say, I like it alot. I figure it would be a little more practical than the shelby and still have close to the same fun factor :w00t: Definately holding off for the 6.2 in molten orange. Can't Wait!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
im with you

I agree 100% I had a Mustang and every time I would slide the car and have a little fun I felt like a criminal I ended up with a huge ticket sold the Mustang and now im waiting to order a 6.2 no speed limit off road! have you heard when you can place an order on the 6.2?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea ive got an 05 mustang right now and i just can't resist turning off the trac control and lettin her rip through the gears around corners and such.

I have no idea on the 6.2. I have heard both the end of this year to very early next year?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome. I know all about having trouble with staying out of trouble in a sports car as I have had a couple late model Trans Ams incuding a LS1 WS6 with the 6 speed. Needless to say I am definitely waiting on the 6.2 and was also going with the orange.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I can definately agree on the getting in trouble car thing. I had an 07 Subaru sti puttin out 450whp with everything done to the suspension (coilovers, sways, strut bars, corner weighted and aligned) and could not enjoy the car for what it was built.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts