F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just ordered mine monday from Vollman Ford in Portland, Mi. I also have been lurking and learning. Because of a post on this site I got mine for 3,400 under msrp! It is coming in the 1st or 2nd week of december. Vollman Ford rocks! I work in the bumper factory in Ionia and I personally make the rear bumper for the Raptor. I had to have one. It's orange with every option I could get on it. I can hardly type I'm so excited!!!!!:smileup: Silver Lake sand dunes, here I come. Snow, can't wait. Ariving at the parking lot a work, priceless.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Another Michigander

Welcome to the world of Raptors!
Nice to know you produce parts for the Raptor.
My Father in-law's company produces the center console and I believe the mirror housings, Super Duty grills and probably more that I don't know. Made in Comstock Park, MI.
My sister in-law's company produces the inside handles for the F-150 and maybe the outiside also. I know they do Fusions outside handles.
Nice to know so many parts are made here in Michigan! Alot less unfortunately these days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lucky in michigan

congrats! just took first drive in black raptor today , it was awesome in person. curious on what you said or did to get 3400 off MSRP. dealer here in metro detroit only giving 500 off MSRP . Stated no x plan for raptor , I am lucky its not over MSRP....grrrr I know they are BS us , all of us could use a break.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went to Vollman Ford first then Grand Ledge Ford and drove a blue one and that made up my mind that I wanted one. I found an orange one at Keller Ford but it didn't have the orange interior or all options. My wife said, "get the one you want" . So I went back to Vollman Ford and delt with Nick Vollman. I didn't even ask for a discount but I did show him a post from this site about not paying msrp and getting 2,500 was doable. That was on my first visit. He e-mailed me that he really wanted to put a deal together. When I went in the second time he could tell I was going to buy one and offered me an awsome deal, in writting. His dad, George Vollman had me order it on his computer and push the send button. They know how to sell. Remember, this is Michigan. Unemployment high, desperation high, anxiety high, businesses going out of business, they know how to get new customers. My wife test drove a Taurus SHO and she is getting one in march now. We will be getting it from Vollman Ford for sure.

·
Registered
34 Posts
camchaos

thanks for the reply.....don't want to pay MSRP when they are taking advantage of the customers....will definitely keep your info in mind when i want to order one ....enjoy your truck.. thanks:smileup::smileup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts