F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I talked the wife into the truck...now you're going to make me talk her into a new muffler as well...
It should be easy, just show her the videos that are up :smileup:

Notice any performance gains?
Slightly, its got a little more low end, it seems to get to 100 much quicker, I've gain about 2MPG between the intake and exhaust, so between that, the look and sound, I'm very pleased.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I like it! Very interested to hear it going down the road and some in cabin clips.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Also is your cat still installed?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks clean, matching filter bonus points! any idea what the air fuel ratio went too? my o5 fx4 always wanted to run lean with out a good tune on

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks clean, matching filter bonus points! any idea what the air fuel ratio went too? my o5 fx4 always wanted to run lean with out a good tune on
I couldn't tell you, I'm trying to find my Spartan tuner so I can hook it up and take readings and send them to my tuner so he can write me a custom tune.....but it looks like I'll be need to cough up the extra dough to buy another one

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am a big fan of Magnaflow systems. Sounds great!

I would get it on a dyno and/or with a tuner make sure that A/F is not too lean asap. I don't know how much the computers in these can compensate but a good tune will make a difference with what you have done for sure..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts