F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Staff members:

Please welcome Derek (Djchoma) as the newest member of the team... He has agreed to take on the role of member Relations Manager and help us welcoming new members to the Z... He will also be responsible for assisting the Newbie's with their questions and concerns...

Take a moment to send him a PM and let him know he has stepped to the dark side with the rest of us... Haha!!!

Seriously, I asked him to step up because he has become a very visible member and he constantly shows positive attitude and support in his posts... Thank you all for your support of the site...

C

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to have one more MRM to help support this role... So if any of you have any suggests - please let me know...

·
Administrator
1,588 Posts
Casey,

Some possibles that I have seen in the newbie section a lot (extending welcomes):

Big Alan, Cobracrazy, Java, Mustangbesos......

Big Alan seems like a really good guy (law enforcement - I think Hwy Patrol, but not sure).....just don't know if he is on frequently enough.....

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Welcome!!! Thank you for being willing to help out around here!

P.S. I moved this thread to the dedicated MRM Sub-Forum so Derek can see this. :)

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
thanks guys i appreciate it. i hope i can help everyone and dont let you guys down!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
and i agree with black hawk. mustangbesos and java are very regular contributors to the site. mustangbesos is near 3900 posts i believe...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Welcome derek! I thing mustang would be the appropriate choice for the MRM position. Hell i think 39 million posts should be resume enough hahaha

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
thanks guys i appreciate it. i hope i can help everyone and dont let you guys down!
We have no expectations so you can't let us down......LMAO
I'm just kidding.......Welcome over bro...:smiley_thumbs_up:
Great choice guy's.:smileup:

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
thanks again guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts