F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I synced my iphone to my microsoft sync in my Raptor and listen to my music a lot with the blutooth music streaming. I was out last night in a parking lot listening to music out of my truck while practicing on stunt bikes... I was curious how far away I could be with my iphone before the music starts cutting out....

I ended up getting over 50ft away before it started to cut out!!!

also with the way the iphone connects you can pause, play, change tracks, search music, ect all from the iphone, wireless.

Just thought I would share with everyone!

:smileup:

·
Banned
534 Posts
So... I synced my iphone to my microsoft sync in my Raptor and listen to my music a lot with the blutooth music streaming. I was out last night in a parking lot listening to music out of my truck while practicing on stunt bikes... I was curious how far away I could be with my iphone before the music starts cutting out....

I ended up getting over 50ft away before it started to cut out!!!

also with the way the iphone connects you can pause, play, change tracks, search music, ect all from the iphone, wireless.

Just thought I would share with everyone!

:smileup:
I was driving a Penske truck with my cell phone and my truck was being driven by my girlfriend and I forgot that my phone was still powering bluetooth and it rang and my g/f was talking to my Mom and I didn't know it. lol.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I was driving a Penske truck with my cell phone and my truck was being driven by my girlfriend and I forgot that my phone was still powering bluetooth and it rang and my g/f was talking to my Mom and I didn't know it. lol.
Wow! Now that's funny:D

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
In my wife's 09 edge her iphone will start playing on its own through bluetooth. She couldn't figure out how her phone was going dead so fast becuase she had her ipod hooked up to the usb so it just played in the background unknowingly. So keep an eye out for that. To date I have not seen an update for sync or the iphone that fixes this problem.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In my wife's 09 edge her iphone will start playing on its own through bluetooth. She couldn't figure out how her phone was going dead so fast becuase she had her ipod hooked up to the usb so it just played in the background unknowingly. So keep an eye out for that. To date I have not seen an update for sync or the iphone that fixes this problem.
ya i noticed that! I noticed pretty quickly that it was doing that because it was showing the album covers on my iphone... so If i do decide to use my ipod or sat radio i just make sure to pause the music that automatically started playing on my phone.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
It just can be a pain especially when you get out of the truck and you phone disconnects and starts blasting through the speaker.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts