F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed my mid perch mod. I followed the video posted by RPG. Great video. Although, I actually did re-tighten the set screws after doing the adjustment by using a pry bar to wedge between the shock perch and the black plastic perch guard. Took an extra 2 minutes but I feel better about it lol. I got 1.5 inches of lift up front when all was said and done. Looks so much better and ALMOST levels the truck out. It's a tedious job but pretty easy. Glad I did it. The alignment was barely off on the driver side toe. The truck really feels alot better to me when driving. Not as squirrely. I did lose .5mpg on the interstate riding the stock beadlocks but who cares. Well worth the better look.

Attachments

·
2,658 Posts
Looks Awesome!! What Wheels and tires do you have on your new truck ?? The picture in this post shows special addition Beadlock wheels with OEM tires and your other post shows different wheels and tires which ones did you go with??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks Awesome!! What Wheels and tires do you have on your new truck ?? The picture in this post shows special addition Beadlock wheels with OEM tires and your other post shows different wheels and tires which ones did you go with??
She is on the factory SVT beadlocks right now. I took the 24s off. I run a chain of wheel and tire shops. I have a car show coming up so I ordered some 37x13.50-26s to put on for the show. The wheels will be here today. Will post pics of the new ones when I put them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts