F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
State College (Penn State)/Williamsport (Home of Little League Baseball) area ......... half-way between in Lock Haven .............. right off of I-80 ..............

Friday, August 28 at 11:00AM - they unloaded it from the truck.

All paper-work done.

Pick it up at 3:00PM.

Looks great in the pictures, but fantastic in person ...... very neat truck.

Orange with graphics/interior accent/moon-roof/trailer-brake.

2006 Escape XLT is gone.

Photos to follow.

:smileup::smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Congratulations, nice ride. I test drove the exact same truck minus the graphics, but decided to hold out because I reallly want white and the 6.2.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Congrats! I got mine last thursday. Im down in HBG. No graphics on mine. I think they wanted too much for that option.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Bad*ss looking truck :smiley_thumbs_up::158:. So what do you think of it so far. Likes, dislikes.
All around great truck - no dislikes so far .....

Just a lot taller than my Escape was and the step down to get out is alot further - the side-step is almost a must.

Had it up to about 50MPH on a very rutty back road for about 2 miles - pretty straight, no curves.

In the Escape, it would have been a bumpy ride - put the Raptor in "Off Road" and very smooth.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Oh I was just wondering if its a bunch of junk they gave you when you bought the truck. Good to know the truck is going to be involved in more than just city driving.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts