F-150 Raptor Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was just hoping you wouldn't say 10-12 or something. 12-16 or so, I think I'll be able to live with that. The other trucks I'm looking at might maybe get 17-18 on the highway, and aren't as cool looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, This is my second post. I live in Brooklyn Center and work in Eden Prairie. Bought loaded Scab thru New Brighton. My company has bought a number of Transit Connects and got the truck at invoice. I ordered 1/13, VIN last week or so with build week of 3/21. Delivery maybe mid April. Trading in sweet G8 GT and selling Nissan Titan. Would be fun to get to meet and take a few pics!

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's not really any worse than my 2000 silverado is getting right now. I was hoping to get in the 13-15 ballpark, so pretty close by the sounds of it. Thanks for the info.
Good, so what other questions do you have? Let me know what's a good time for you to meet up. I work till about 4 during the week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, This is my second post. I live in Brooklyn Center and work in Eden Prairie. Bought loaded Scab thru New Brighton. My company has bought a number of Transit Connects and got the truck at invoice. I ordered 1/13, VIN last week or so with build week of 3/21. Delivery maybe mid April. Trading in sweet G8 GT and selling Nissan Titan. Would be fun to get to meet and take a few pics!
I still want to get a MN Raptor owners thing going where we could find a place to rally and get our trucks dirty!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Good, so what other questions do you have? Let me know what's a good time for you to meet up. I work till about 4 during the week.
I work til 4:30 everyday up at the airport during the week so the after work timing would be fine with me. Where would you want to meet?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I work til 4:30 everyday up at the airport during the week so the after work timing would be fine with me. Where would you want to meet?
I'll be out of town this week starting tonight. Let's try next week and we can meet in the Gander Mt. Parking Lot. Monday work?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'll be out of town this week starting tonight. Let's try next week and we can meet in the Gander Mt. Parking Lot. Monday work?

Dont mean to jump in but what gander mountain you meeting at? I wouldn't mind meeting up either!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts