F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Yeah I seen that over there. It lasted a whole 6 serious post and PWing started. But that is not needed to be discussed over here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Haha, we made an impression on the ATVers and bikers at St. Joe State Park. I saw a random post on a local mustang forum talking about the Raptor, and a guy chimed in talking about how he saw 5 of them taking over St. Joe last weekend. I corrected him that there were only 4, and posted a pic of my truck throwin' a rooster. :)

·
Banned
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Haha, we made an impression on the ATVers and bikers at St. Joe State Park. I saw a random post on a local mustang forum talking about the Raptor, and a guy chimed in talking about how he saw 5 of them taking over St. Joe last weekend. I corrected him that there were only 4, and posted a pic of my truck throwin' a rooster. :)
I'll have to go over there and check it out. I'll post one of the good pictures over there.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey moraptorman I think I've seen your truck on Hwy k when I'm working , don't want to give out your license plates on a public forum but is it one number and a 4 letter word ? If so keep your eyes open for me driving a ups tractor with a 40 foot trailer going north from about where that culvers is at keaton corp up to 70 around 5 to 5:30 most weekdays , tried to send a private message but it said I haven't made enough posts to do so , hey I might be able to make it to St.Joe's next weekend , don't know if that would make a difference in you going or not but I thought I would mention it , I live in Florissant and I've been a member of this forum for a while now but haven't signed on in months

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey moraptorman I think I've seen your truck on Hwy k when I'm working , don't want to give out your license plates on a public forum but is it one number and a 4 letter word ? If so keep your eyes open for me driving a ups tractor with a 40 foot trailer going north from about where that culvers is at keaton corp up to 70 around 5 to 5:30 most weekdays , tried to send a private message but it said I haven't made enough posts to do so , hey I might be able to make it to St.Joe's next weekend , don't know if that would make a difference in you going or not but I thought I would mention it , I live in Florissant and I've been a member of this forum for a while now but haven't signed on in months
Hey SBK848, you're probably seeing a guy who lives in the neighborhood next to mine. My license isn't personalized. But, if you see a blue Raptor with a Charger's lighting bolt on the trailer hitch, that'd be me. :) You should go to St. Joe next weekend, the 13th. We went a few weeks ago, and had a blast. Anyway, I may go. If I see you on Hwy K, I'll give you a wave. :smileup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im thinking about going , I'm on vacation this week , if you see my tractor you can still wave to the cover driver , he's a good guy , I'll be in Arkansas trout fishing and motorcycling and I'm considering coming home on Friday and then going to st.Joe's on saturday

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im thinking about going , I'm on vacation this week , if you see my tractor you can still wave to the cover driver , he's a good guy , I'll be in Arkansas trout fishing and motorcycling and I'm considering coming home on Friday and then going to st.Joe's on saturday
Sounds good. Some of best biking roads around are in Akansas. I try to get down there at least once a year to ride. Have fun down there, and keep the rubber side down. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
My mother lives in mountain home about 6 miles from push mountain Rd (ar341) , I always say I'm going down there to check on her but I spend most my time down there riding or fishing

41 - 59 of 59 Posts