F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There has been a surge of Raptors being spotted in Michigan during the last few days being driven by ordinary people, a lady was spotted at Home Depot, a gardening service was spotted with one, two teenage girls were driving one and several being driven on the hwy. So for us on the west coast maybe two or three weeks, i`m waiting for the bigger motor but i just want to see one on the lot.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i talked to a dealer last week, mind you i talked about what it would cost, i got a price from a dealer 200 miles away but wasn't willing to have to drive that far.

he called yesterday and said he ordered it? i never signed anything lol. i asked him how much it was, invoice was 39,700. but we will hook you up?

this same dealer told me i could put a plow on a truck w/o plow prep and he would warranty it. sure right up to the point a ford rep looks and says no he has a plow on it. i guess i'll see in 6 weeks lol

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Licia took the words right out of my mouth! I haven't seen any in our area, either.
You know I'm a pics-aholic ... LOL !!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was racing at the NMRA event at Milan, MI on June 12/13th and they brought both a Molten Orange with interior package as well as a graphics-delete White Raptor for display. Needless to say I drooled over the White one. Sorry to say I didn't have a camera as I was entered into the racing, but they looked GREAT in person.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are not test trucks, but production models being used by regular individuals. All i`m saying is that it`s a good sign and the dealers should see them soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts