F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally some good news.

After ordering my Molten Orange Raptor on 9/8 and getting my VIN about 2 weeks ago, my Window Sticker was posted this afternoon. It lists the build date as 10/12 which is tomorrow. Just a few more weeks and it should be here....

·
Registered
433 Posts
My window sticker is up also where does it say on there your actual build date?? Wow im pumped I think mine is getting built tommorow also.:smileup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Could be built already

Can't go by the date on the lower portion of window sticker that's when the invoice was created. Your dealer should be getting invoice shortly. Your truck could be already built. The upper numbers by Dearborn shows a possible ship date. My truck showed 9/28/09 at the bottom and 10/05/09 as numbers at the top. 10/05 was suppose to be arrival date got pushed to 10/12 due to lack of vehicles for the carrier. So, hopefully mine should arrive anytime I hope

truck ordered 8/28

DLY got his already he ordered his 8/29 he's had his a week.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ask your salesman to do a history on your Vin#. It will tell you exactly were your truck is at this date. When the Dealer did mine it was already on the Dock being loaded that day. It even gave me the Trucking Co. and Convey #. I'm only 4 hours from Dearborn so no Rail delivery.

dly

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I understand it... the scheduled build date is just to the left of the Blend # on the very top line of the window sticker.

In my cae: 220091012 = 10/12/09

·
Registered
164 Posts
Finally some good news.

After ordering my Molten Orange Raptor on 9/8 and getting my VIN about 2 weeks ago, my Window Sticker was posted this afternoon. It lists the build date as 10/12 which is tomorrow. Just a few more weeks and it should be here....
Great news for you DesertRat. Mind if I ask what the last 5 numbers of your VIN is (to see if mine is still in line for the week of the 19th build)?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts