F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great news from my dealer, said my raptor is built and is in the process of being shipped.:158::smiley_thumbs_up: So now I get to wait about 30 days, end of August. :shakehead: Sucks but I have waited this long 30 more days won't kill me, I guess. :sad: So we should start to see some happy raptor owners and raptors on the highways.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congratulation I'm really happy for you . I tried to get my dealer to but me on the lest for 6.2 and he said that they don't have the code yet . So I emil him the link for the thread by OKCRaptorv , and how he placed his order for the 6.2 and see what happen .

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Congratulation I'm really happy for you . I tried to get my dealer to but me on the lest for 6.2 and he said that they don't have the code yet . So I emil him the link for the thread by OKCRaptorv , and how he placed his order for the 6.2 and see what happen .
Not sure on the 6.2, no one really knows but ford. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Congrats akf !!! :smileup: I bet you're counting the days ...
Thanks, the main reason I made this thread is for other people who ordered a raptor to know that they are being built and sent out(not to brag about it- just to be clear). Also so we can track when they pick up their raptor and give us a review/pics of their raptor.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I finally got my build date, August 3rd. With a ETA of August 31st. Congrats on yours being built get lots of pics.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
That's great !!! Raptors are finally coming to life !!! :smileup:

akf I see the reason of your thread , but don't worry you can also brag about it ... it's ok ;) :D

·
Registered
68 Posts

Don't forget that I did say that I am on the dealers list to have the truck ordered once "official orders for the Raptor w/6.2" are being accepted by Ford. Actual orders probably will not start flowing until about Sept or Oct. according to my dealers rep. But keep bugging them, that's what I plan on doing. I want to make sure they get my order in ASAP. Like a few I've sold my truck to get the Raptor and am presently without a truck.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Don't forget that I did say that I am on the dealers list to have the truck ordered once "official orders for the Raptor w/6.2" are being accepted by Ford. Actual orders probably will not start flowing until about Sept or Oct. according to my dealers rep. But keep bugging them, that's what I plan on doing. I want to make sure they get my order in ASAP. Like a few I've sold my truck to get the Raptor and am presently without a truck.
Thanks explaining I will tell them to put me on the dealer list and I will be bugging them :smileup: .

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great news from my dealer, said my raptor is built and is in the process of being shipped.:158::smiley_thumbs_up: So now I get to wait about 30 days, end of August. :shakehead: Sucks but I have waited this long 30 more days won't kill me, I guess. :sad: So we should start to see some happy raptor owners and raptors on the highways.:smiley_thumbs_up:
Got the same word today.

Said shipping will take from 3-weeks to a month.

I volunteered to go out from central PA and pick it up. ;)

Orange 5.4L with:
- graphics package
- interior accent package
- moon roof
- trailer brake control

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got the same word today.

Said shipping will take from 3-weeks to a month.

I volunteered to go out from central PA and pick it up. ;)

Orange 5.4L with:
- graphics package
- interior accent package
- moon roof
- trailer brake control

I ordered my Raptor on June 27, and it is supposed to be delivered next week! It will be black, no graphics, with rear backup camera.

Anybody order the light bar and lights on the ford racing site? I haven't seen any photos of them installed and would really like to before I choose 6" or 8" lights. What's the deal with the $750 rebate???

Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ordered my Raptor on June 27, and it is supposed to be delivered next week! It will be black, no graphics, with rear backup camera.

Anybody order the light bar and lights on the ford racing site? I haven't seen any photos of them installed and would really like to before I choose 6" or 8" lights. What's the deal with the $750 rebate???

Can't wait!!!
I am planning on ordering the lights and light bar with the $750 certificate. Do you know what the difference is between the lights are besides the size?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts