F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the greater Nashville area who might be interested in getting together once in a while and getting our trucks dirty please msg me. I will gladly coordinate.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hi from Nashville. Been a member since 2014, but have been trying to get a Raptor for past 10 years. I'm within 10 days of getting one.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Nothing yet. "Bought" one on eBay, seller ignored me for several days, then canceled sale. Contacted another on Facebook Marketplace, he ignored me for several days, finally answered, and now ignoring me for several more days. I was ready to buy and go get either right then or next day. People are not serious and just like to waste my time.

Anyone know of a Raptor for sale?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Thanks. I've looked at literally hundreds of Raptors over the past 8-10 weeks.

That's a nice one, but I want a 4-door Super Crew.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
I'm in the club!!! :love::love:

Picked up yesterday. Tired. Going to bed. Post more pics later. I love you guys!!!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Not sure if I'm ready to get mud all over it, but......let's go do something?

Friend of mine told me about this place called Wheelin' In The Country down past Columbia.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure if I'm ready to get mud all over it, but......let's go do something?

Friend of mine told me about this place called Wheelin' In The Country down past Columbia.

Good Gracious! I don't want to kill her! Maybe start with the Dirt Devil? Not too muddy. One tiny "rough" section but otherwise just dirt roads. The entire loop takes about 3 hours if you stop and play in the river. That would be awesome to get everyone who actually pays attention here to do that run.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good Gracious! I don't want to kill her! Maybe start with the Dirt Devil? Not too muddy. One tiny "rough" section but otherwise just dirt roads. The entire loop takes about 3 hours if you stop and play in the river. That would be awesome to get everyone who actually pays attention here to do that run.
Let’s go

1 - 20 of 22 Posts