F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all!

I hope all is well! Just traded in my Roush 13 3.5TT and got the latest 3.5TT - what a blast it is to drive, first couple hundred miles have been my favorite truck of all time(already).

802A options PKG - max payload - carbon fiber PKG - sunroof. Purchase price 69,166$+++. Tallahassee First, good experience, felt good about the price.

Thought I'd drop a line, introduce myself and show her off stock before I begin to play with it.

Welcome any quality of life improvements or must do mods while I begin the researching phase!

·
2,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Raptor. Man what a beautiful truck enjoy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good morning all!

I hope all is well! Just traded in my Roush 13 3.5TT and got the latest 3.5TT - what a blast it is to drive, first couple hundred miles have been my favorite truck of all time(already).

802A options PKG - max payload - carbon fiber PKG - sunroof. Purchase price 69,166$+++. Tallahassee First, good experience, felt good about the price.

Thought I'd drop a line, introduce myself and show her off stock before I begin to play with it.

Welcome any quality of life improvements or must do mods while I begin the researching phase!

View attachment 28767
So cool!! Enjoy!! Still on the fence on trading my 6.2L for a Echo boost V6

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not a fan of the sunroof. Carbon fiber package is weak for the price. You've got a winning color though! Enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts