F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself, name's Chris.

I'm not typically a Ford guy, but after months of nagging, one of my coworkers got me to really look at the Raptor and I think I'm hooked. The Oxford White w/o graphics is about the cleanest looking truck I think I've seen in a long while.

I currently drive an 02 Chevy 2500 HD; hoping for something that's four wheel drive and capable off road, as my current truck is only two wheel drive and hate's to flex with the keys cranked...long story short, stuffing 35's looks good, but doesn't ride so nice.

Waiting for the 6.2 to come out is going to be hard, but after seeing the "factory" trucks running the last off road race, I was quite impressed. The same coworker mentioned above helps out the Team Ford, Las Vegas, crew run events like Primm, NV and the Vegas to Reno races.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now...hope to be running a Raptor soon.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I know what you mean Chris, about the cranked torsion bars. Had a ZR2 S10 with tires that were slightly too large to clear when the wheel was turned deep. The ZR2 is a really capable off-roader, but the Raptor looks and sounds like it is the ultimate, and a smooth on-road ride to top it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts