F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, based in Dubai and on the list at the local dealer to pick up a 6.2 when they are available - dealer telling us Jan 2010 but lets see. Will be a massively popular car in the region given there's plenty of desert!

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!
I bet it will be massively popular over there! And I am sure there will be plenty people adding mods too! I have Dubai on my list of places to visit! I've seen the videos of all of the trucks in the sand over there! Hundreds of them! Looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, based in Dubai and on the list at the local dealer to pick up a 6.2 when they are available - dealer telling us Jan 2010 but lets see. Will be a massively popular car in the region given there's plenty of desert!
Welcome to the forum….

I am wondering which ford dealer you went to?

I asked our ford dealer sales man in Abu Dhabi “ I think we have one ford dealer in UAE” 3 months ago and he knows nothing about the raptor.

Is there any update in Dubai city ?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tried to PM you but didn't work! I got the same message from Al Tayer Ford in Dubai, then went into the showroom to ask about the F series trucks in general and the guy there showed me a list who were waiting for the Raptor. Only about 8 people on it and he added my name at the bottom. Seems that there are some fairly influential people on the list and they do intended to bring it in, as he said everyone is prepared to pay cash for it so seemingly in current environment they'll do their best to bring it in. Told me Jan 2010 at earliest but that seems consistent with what people in the US are hearing. Let me know if you want the guys details

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for your reply, I think Raptor will be a great machines for our sand dunes. However, I will go with 6.2 rather than 5.4

It will be great if you could give me the contact person details

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your reply, I think Raptor will be a great machines for our sand dunes. However, I will go with 6.2 rather than 5.4

It will be great if you could give me the contact person details
The guy to speak to is Omar Maktari at Al Tayer in Dubai (the one on Sheikh Zayed Road), let me know if you have any problems.

@SRTAndy - thanks - just got back from a trip to San Marcos - nice part of the world Texas!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts