F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself as I just bought my first raptor. What a great truck. I picked up a 2017 Raptor 802A in avalanche gray. Mods included were some light tint, Cobb intercooler and accessport with goosetunes, method NV in bronze with Falken AT3W.

In addition I have done 5% tint, husky floor liners, Eibach springs, nitto ridge graps, Rough country fog lights with amber drl, and installed the base stage 1 tune with tcm tune.
What a quick truck! Absolutely love it. I still have its predecessor, my 2012 platinum that I will be looking to do forced induction on kn the future.

·
Registered
41 Posts
View attachment 29137 View attachment 29138 Hey Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce myself as I just bought my first raptor. What a great truck. I picked up a 2017 Raptor 802A in avalanche gray. Mods included were some light tint, Cobb intercooler and accessport with goosetunes, method NV in bronze with Falken AT3W.

In addition I have done 5% tint, husky floor liners, Eibach springs, nitto ridge graps, Rough country fog lights with amber drl, and installed the base stage 1 tune with tcm tune.
What a quick truck! Absolutely love it. I still have its predecessor, my 2012 platinum that I will be looking to do forced induction on kn the future.
View attachment 29136
Look great keep up the good work
Welcome & have fun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts