F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y’all - I’ve lurked long enough. Going on my 8th year in my ‘14 SCREW and have thoroughly enjoyed it wveryday. 8 years is on the long end of my vehicle ownership history, and the bonkers used market values has become intriguing.

shes a pampered beast. But what would it actually sell for in your opinion ? 85k miles, perfect in every way- never seen dirt but has Nitto Trail Grapplers anyway becaise they are awesome , I dropped $10k on a custom fully hidden audio system by CarTunes ATL - should I pull it all out and and reinstall the stock Blose junk? sound is truly spectacular if you are addicted to music like I am, but I realize some folks see no value in that kind of audio system.

cheers

Chaz

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Hood

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey y’all - I’ve lurked long enough. Going on my 8th year in my ‘14 SCREW and have thoroughly enjoyed it wveryday. 8 years is on the long end of my vehicle ownership history, and the bonkers used market values has become intriguing.

shes a pampered beast. But what would it actually sell for in your opinion ? 85k miles, perfect in every way- never seen dirt but has Nitto Trail Grapplers anyway becaise they are awesome , I dropped $10k on a custom fully hidden audio system by CarTunes ATL - should I pull it all out and and reinstall the stock Blose junk? sound is truly spectacular if you are addicted to music like I am, but I realize some folks see no value in that kind of audio system.

cheers

Chaz

View attachment 29400 View attachment 29401
I'd keep it unless finances dictated other wise. You'll get nothing extra for the sound system and be hard pressed to find any kind of deal on a new or used one right now. I'll be keeping my 2nd gen 2017 screw for the same reasons.

·
Registered
2014 Raptor. 4" lift, Fuel Wheels, Roush Exhaust, ProCharger D1SC, ADD front bumper
20 Posts
Welcome! Aftermarket stuff really doesn't help trade in. It could help with private sales if the person likes music.

I know of a good '14 SCREW that system could call home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts