F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me introduce myself...
High guy's and gals.
My name is Keith Podolan my friends and co workers call me WIZ. This is not because of a urinary problem ..lol ..It comes from my motor cycle drag racing day's..Long story..Lets just say I do my home work and love to go fast on the pavement and in the dirt..I also like to be different.
I spent my younger days mud bogging and dirt bike riding .( The dirt bikes hurt now ) I now enjoy building on and driving my wife's Corvette. This car has 3 TV screens and 3000 watts of audio power with a lot more up grades and custom stuff done. ( That is me and the car in my avatar ) I do almost all the work myself. If you goggle my name you will find some of my vette stuff. Most of the car was built on line..
This brings us to where we are now the RAPTOR !!!!!!! Talk about love at first site WOW !!!!!! The whole concept is just awesome...
I am a Ford worker up here in MI and have been a Ford truck owner for years...
So here is the plan as it is playing out right now....
I turned my 08 F-150 in today and bought the wife a Focus. Her lease is up in 9 months on the Escape she was driving so guess what ???? I'm driving the Escape!!!! But the deal is I get to BUY a Raptor...Now I can't place a build order till Ford releases a 6.2 engine code..So there is no order yet but that is just a matter of time. The release date that I have right from some one on the line at Romeo engine for the 6.2 is Oct. 1 ..The line is in debug right now..Ford tells me the Raptor with the 6.2 is scheduled for Feb. of next year..So I have a few months to drive an Escape and dream of how trick I can make my Raptor....This is going to be a long summer..ha ha
The rest of the plan is to turn this truck into a big time head turner.
So I will be building this truck right here in this forum. It was a lot of fun when I did the vette that way and my wife and I made some good friends..We even all meet in chicago every now and then.
So all input will be appreciated please feel free to chime in with good and bad comments ( don't be to hard on me I cry easy lol )
I think we can have some fun...
Just one thing this is typed buy a guy who spent his youth in the shop not worrying so much about school, please be easy on me about the grammar and spelling...lol ( I spell checked all of this but that doesn't happen all the time )
WIZ
P.S. If any one is on Facebook look me up just put Raptor in the Personal message..I have a few pic. of my stuff there...
Ok my fingers hurt i'll be back.........:smileup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Let me introduce myself...
High guy's and gals.
My name is Keith Podolan my friends and co workers call me WIZ. This is not because of a urinary problem ..lol ..It comes from my motor cycle drag racing day's..Long story..Lets just say I do my home work and love to go fast on the pavement and in the dirt..I also like to be different.
I spent my younger days mud bogging and dirt bike riding .( The dirt bikes hurt now ) I now enjoy building on and driving my wife's Corvette. This car has 3 TV screens and 3000 watts of audio power with a lot more up grades and custom stuff done. ( That is me and the car in my avatar ) I do almost all the work myself. If you goggle my name you will find some of my vette stuff. Most of the car was built on line..
This brings us to where we are now the RAPTOR !!!!!!! Talk about love at first site WOW !!!!!! The whole concept is just awesome...
I am a Ford worker up here in MI and have been a Ford truck owner for years...
So here is the plan as it is playing out right now....
I turned my 08 F-150 in today and bought the wife a Focus. Her lease is up in 9 months on the Escape she was driving so guess what ???? I'm driving the Escape!!!! But the deal is I get to BUY a Raptor...Now I can't place a build order till Ford releases a 6.2 engine code..So there is no order yet but that is just a matter of time. The release date that I have right from some one on the line at Romeo engine for the 6.2 is Oct. 1 ..The line is in debug right now..Ford tells me the Raptor with the 6.2 is scheduled for Feb. of next year..So I have a few months to drive an Escape and dream of how trick I can make my Raptor....This is going to be a long summer..ha ha
The rest of the plan is to turn this truck into a big time head turner.
So I will be building this truck right here in this forum. It was a lot of fun when I did the vette that way and my wife and I made some good friends..We even all meet in chicago every now and then.
So all input will be appreciated please feel free to chime in with good and bad comments ( don't be to hard on me I cry easy lol )
I think we can have some fun...
Just one thing this is typed buy a guy who spent his youth in the shop not worrying so much about school, please be easy on me about the grammar and spelling...lol ( I spell checked all of this but that doesn't happen all the time )
WIZ
P.S. If any one is on Facebook look me up just put Raptor in the Personal message..I have a few pic. of my stuff there...
Ok my fingers hurt i'll be back.........:smileup:
Welcome! Nice info there! That is about our time frame for this truck. We don't worry bout no grammar round here!!!!!!! We just enjoy having people love this truck as much as we do!:smiley_thumbs_up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts