F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Brady, another HB guy here looking at a Raptor.

Did you buy the black one that HB Ford had on the lot? Tomorrow I'm going to try to test-drive the orange one they may still have and see if my opinion of the 5.4 has changed.

Nice pic... great, great looking truck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just looked at your pic again and appears (based on the the temp license plate) you did pick up the black one. Niiiiiice...

:head3:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Brady, another HB guy here looking at a Raptor.

Did you buy the black one that HB Ford had on the lot? Tomorrow I'm going to try to test-drive the orange one they may still have and see if my opinion of the 5.4 has changed.

Nice pic... great, great looking truck!
TRaptor -- sorry it took me so long to reply. Yeah, I bought the black one from HB Ford. Did you end up getting the orange one? It looked pretty sweet, I just didn't know if the orange trimmed interior would get on my nerves eventually.

You taken it anywhere fun and local?

·
Banned
0 Posts

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Sweet Raptor! Welcome to RaptorForumZ, from Ontario, Canada! Glad to have you join us here! Thank you for sharing the pic with us! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome to the forumz!! And although the comment "Good luck keeping it clean" is probably very accurate for a black truck in your area - how about "Good luck and have fun getting it dirty!!" Enjoy it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts