F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

I just joined and I do not own a Raptor as yet. I was an owner of a 2004 Lightning which I loved. I later traded it in for a VW R32, which I loved even more until I gave it to my college son and bought the Jeep SRT8. The Jeep has gone 23,000 miles on the my daily commute into DC, where I am an attorney.

Now with a new Ducati Monster and retirement on the horizon, I wanted to get a great truck that could either carry or tow the cycle. I plan to travel extensively throughout the US immediately after retirement and I did not want to do it all on the bike, but instead use the truck as a base of operations regrdless of where I went.

My sons always choose my cars and they have selected the Raptor for when the SRT8 gets the boot (or is scammed out of me by one them). Luckily I am happy with the Jeep until the Raptor with the newer engine comes out in the Winter -- if I understand the Website correctly.

I look forward to being a member of this forum. For me 90% of the fun of owning and using great vehicles is the information you can get on forums such as this.

I do not want to ask any questions of all of you veterans yet until I read what has been posted already. I do have a lot of inquiries to make, but do not want to waste anyone's time with stuff you have probably answered a gazillion times.

All the best to everyone -- Jock

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the RaptorforumZ. Glad you decided to join us while we wait to see where this truck leads to.

I look forward to being a member of this forum. For me 90% of the fun of owning and using great vehicles is the information you can get on forums such as this.

I do not want to ask any questions of all of you veterans yet until I read what has been posted already. I do have a lot of inquiries to make, but do not want to waste anyone's time with stuff you have probably answered a gazillion times.

All the best to everyone -- Jock
We do not consider it a waste of time to answer questions.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT owners club forum on the net! Glad you joined our family of enthusiast! Enjoy the site!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts