F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my Tuxedo black Raptor yesterday. Before I purchased I browsed this forum to get some ideas of pricing which helped out a bit.

I'll be posting some mod questions up shortly.

Here is a pic of my ride

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very beautiful truck. It is beautiful in either 4 colors. I must say that it looks like a beast in your driveway. Almost looks like you would have trouble fitting it in your garage. What did you pay for it? Also does it have any of the extra accessories?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very beautiful truck. It is beautiful in either 4 colors. I must say that it looks like a beast in your driveway. Almost looks like you would have trouble fitting it in your garage. What did you pay for it? Also does it have any of the extra accessories?
I made room for it to fit in the garage but I have a couple of motorcycles that would not fit in there with it because of the width so for now I have to keep it outside until I have a garage sale.

Options included:

Luxury Package, Moonroof, Graphics Package, Navigation, Tailgate step, Bed extender, Trailer brake controller, and the rearview camera

I got it for $3,170 under MSRP which was still above invoice but they gave me above average on my trade it so it all worked out.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I made room for it to fit in the garage but I have a couple of motorcycles that would not fit in there with it because of the width so for now I have to keep it outside until I have a garage sale.

Options included:

Luxury Package, Moonroof, Graphics Package, Navigation, Tailgate step, Bed extender, Trailer brake controller, and the rearview camera

I got it for $3,170 under MSRP which was still above invoice but they gave me above average on my trade it so it all worked out.

Sounds like a good deal to me. I would definately get one for a deal like that, plus it is fully loaded. It is pretty much what I am looking for on my truck. I just have to make the tough decision on color. The truck I test drove was a fully loaded black raptor as well. Doesn't that color seem to add intimidation to the truck at all? Atleast more than the other 3 colors I think.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like a good deal to me. I would definately get one for a deal like that, plus it is fully loaded. It is pretty much what I am looking for on my truck. I just have to make the tough decision on color. The truck I test drove was a fully loaded black raptor as well. Doesn't that color seem to add intimidation to the truck at all? Atleast more than the other 3 colors I think.
I think you hit the nail on the head. The other colors give you the feeling of this is a fun truck or sporty truck. The black gives it the "I'm a beast" feeling. IMO

I wasn't planning on buying it this soon but when I was talking to the salesman he did tell me that they were having a slow month. Imagine Nov and Dec are even better times because dealerships are trying to reach end of year sales #s and with people Christmas shopping they probably aren't buying as many trucks. Once again that's my opinion - no fact to support.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
The truck looks nice.

Welcome to the forum

If you are ever in Wilmington and see an orange Raptor...well that would be me.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just testing a theory out. I'm bumping this thread just to see if people will chime in and say hi without reading or noticing when I joined.

I guess I'm bored.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What a trickster you are... he he he.... I caught it

Oh and welcome to the forum too... lol
Lol, I see a lot of people that just go through and say hello to newbies and rack up posts. Good catch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts