F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I dont know where you live but the catalytic converters were already stripped from our Raptor which is good because we would have done so anyways. so at least they did you a favor, skip buying new ones and upgrade your exhaust when you can. as far as your light bar goes locktite a new mount on your pillars. - I see the lightbar is on your bumper, just locktite it on your bumper

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum! I dont know where you live but the catalytic converters were already stripped from our Raptor which is good because we would have done so anyways. so at least they did you a favor, skip buying new ones and upgrade your exhaust when you can. as far as your light bar goes locktite a new mount on your pillars. - I see the lightbar is on your bumper, just locktite it on your bumper
They also damaged the exhaust cutout when they stripped cats. Thanks for advice about securing the next light bar.

·
2,601 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your Gen1 Raptor love the color.
It’s to bad people have to be jerks and think it’s ok to steal someone’s property I can only imagine what would’ve happened if you walked up on the thieves as they were cutting out the cats.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome and congratulations on your Gen1 Raptor love the color.
It’s to bad people have to be jerks and think it’s ok to steal someone’s property I can only imagine what would’ve happened if you walked up on the thieves as they were cutting out the cats.
Thanks, and I don't even understand how someone has the balls to get underneath and remove parts. Had I caught them in the act would of been a bad night for them. I'm 6'4 300lbs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts