F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how all new Raptor owners feel about their purchase? Obviously it's a new car (truck) and that alone makes it worth it but seriously....does it drive any different from a normal truck, does the 5.4 push the Raptors weight/Tires like a V8 should or does it feel like a standard F-150 or even a mack truck with a lawnmower engine?? Personally coming from a long line of powerful engines and currently on a 426 that was blown at one point...I need to know!

I'm patiently awaiting the 6.2 but am falling victim to the "instant gratification" viewpoint where I want it NOW, thus, I don't want to lose steam waiting on it's arrival. Side note, I wonder what the competition is working on b/c they're getn spanked right now?? :box2:

Lastly, does anyone know if any 5.4 Raptors are sitting on a lot in So Cal OR the Palm Springs area so I can view it in person? I highly doubt even if one was there today it would be there tomorrow based on the fact that this area is prime for that truck.

Thanks!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd also like to hear about the 5.4 raptor. Im personally waiting for the 6.2. I know this truck is going to be amazing but I just want reassurance on the product.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
My thread title was suppose to say "New Owners" but I guess "new owers" is basically the same thing. HAHAHAH
LOL ! I've edited it for you :smileup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts