F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Hammerhead bumper for the Ford Raptor is out and if you want a tough bumper that can take a beating while enhancing the look of your Raptor.... then this is the bumper for you. Check us out at Hammerheadarmor.com or give us a call at 855-HHTOUGH.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Discount Code for Shipping

That is the nicest bumper I have seen. Only issue is the 200 dollar shipping charge. Com' on man.
Check out our special we are doing with Raptor Forumz. If you enter the keyword Forumz in the discount code it will take $100 off the shipping.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Can that bumper be made without the top bar. I dont want to cover the grill.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hammerhead Armor - Raptor

Can that bumper be made without the top bar. I dont want to cover the grill.
Sure. We have a photo on our website but it is a photo of the older version. The newer version has accommodations for LED lights in the bumper itself. Let us know if we can answer any additional questions.

·
Registered
252 Posts
tried sending you guys an email from your site. Do you guys have a newer version of a rear bumper then for LED?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bumpers

I love the look of those bumpers. Any deal on front and back with winch and lights? Any issue with front camera unobstructed view?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hammerhead Armor

Thanks for your opinion of our bumpers. The Raptor bumper with the pre-runner bar will unfortunately interfere with the view of your camera but we do have the bumper with no grill guard. The amount of intereference is basedon if you add lights to the pre-runner bar which most customers want to do that. The pre-runner bar will come across the screen perpendicular just above the green on the warning bars. If you add lights it will cover most of the area of the bottom of the screen. Right now we have a deal on the bumpers and if you put forumz in the discount code shipping will be $99. Thanks again and we look forward to your order.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hammerhead Armor

We have not shipped to Canada yet but we have had a lot of interest there. Get back with me on exactly where you are and I will look into the cost. Thanks for your interest in our bumpers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I apologize for the log delay on this but we finally put feedback on this issue. The bar itseld does not obstruct the view very bad but it would be worse if you added lights. You already have provisions for 4 - 4" leds in the bumper itself. See below in photo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts