F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchaed the cold air intske direct diredt from BBK. I love the sweet intake sound plus the feeling of waking up my 2013. BBK says I can't return the $345 dollar part becauce I opened the package,Once installed and on day 3 my wife say "damn, what did to our mighty Raptor? So, I had to remove it. Since this system is complete I will only consider my fair price over. Please don't try to low ball this perfect part.Cash only and I will meet the buyer in Bremerton at the Wilco parking lot. I have had many responses but sevaral no- showes. If you really want this part let me know. Don't waste my time if you need to check with your significant partner for permission.

·
Registered
95 Posts
"...if you need to check with your significant partner for permission." Kind of like your wife poo pooed your purchase.

·
Registered
280 Posts
You know I’m just kidding about divorcing the wife. Rule #1. Never let anyone especially your wife or girlfriend drive your Raptor. Rule #2. Hush Hush on any truck or electrical items you buy especially your gun purchases. Rule #3 buy your aftermarket crap from American Truck. They have a return policy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts