F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I've been reading threads on this forum for about a month now and decided to introduce myself since I just picked up my Raptor from the dealer yesterday. Waited 9 weeks and all I have to say is WOW! Awesome vehicle so far.
I picked it up yesterday before lunch from work and by the I left work at 5:00 pm, I must have had 20 people look at this beast. They all loved it.
My Raptor was the first the dealer has sold/seen in person. They all loved it also. I'm sure I'm going to love this vehicle. Whoohoo!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of ownership!! Good to hear from you. Mine is only a little over a week old and has generated all kinds of attention and looks. Aside from that it handles great in the snow/sleet/slop that has befallen our Southwest Missouri over the short time since I picked up my Raptor. You will enjoy.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to Raptor ownership.

Glad to have you here especially a fellow Tuxedo Black owner :)

Where are you located?

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Welcome to RaptorForumZ, from Ontario, Canada! Glad you joined us here! Congratulations on the new Raptor! A cool feeling when everyone stares at what you are driving! Have fun, and all the best! :) Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum! :wavey: Great color congrats! :smileup: We love pictures!

Here are some pic's.
Like I said...everybody loves this thing. I get responses like....what the hell is that thing.....that thing looks mean or angry. It's awesome!

Attachments

·
Banned
314 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

Good to see another Black Raptor! Mine just went on order, already the wait is killing me <G>. :yel:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts