F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all who post on this forum. Picked up a lot of good information before and after I placed order.

I placed order for Black/Black on 10/7, although still do not have build date. Is this normal?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

Did you pester and check with your dealer? Actually, I heard they ran out of parts for the Raptors (seriously...I am just kidding). Back to your concern...have you asked the dealer for your VIN number. They have a system that can track this kind of stuff.

Wish I could be of more help but I bought mine off the lot, more or less.

Make sure you take some pics of it when you get it and place them in Raptor Pictures section...preferably under direct sunlight and at different angles. I want to see the metallic paint and different spectrum's it produces. :rockon:

Oh yea...congratulations on your order and soon to be knew toy (one day). Should be a nice color combo for you as well...I've never a seen black on black.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How Long?

Well I got my build date this morning 11/16. Any thoughts on actual delivery date?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Minnesota

I also am from Minnesota, like you I also ordered a Black Raptor. I haven't received my Vin # yet so not sure when I'll be getting mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts