F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received my Molten Orange Raptor this past Saturday through a dealer locate. Absolutely love the truck, the looks, sounds and the way it drives. Oh yeah, this is the first modern day Ford I have owned, the only other being a 69 Mercury Cougar. Same gas mileage I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Color

The dealer told me that I could order one the way I want, which meant minus the NAV and Sticker Package that I currently have. However I was told I would have to wait 8 weeks which would have been fine except I have ordered a vehicle before (from Jeep) and it came minus about $4000 in options I had requested. So I paid an additional 3 - 4 grand for the options I did not want but in the end I do not regret in the least bit.

I have the first Raptor in the Wilmington, NC area that was located in Charleston, SC. Apparently Charleston, SC has two Raptors up for sale ( one black and one blue) but they want a $2 - 3K premium over MSRP.

Traded in a Tacoma Quad-Cab with TRD Offroad, Revtek lift and 33" tires for this truck. Thus far, no regrets.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a 351 Cleveland in mine. I was young, stupid, broke and had just joined the military. Needless to say it was a chore to keep up with it's fuel needs. It was nice and I hated to see it go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts