F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just traded my f250 in on a new raptor. Love the truck rides a lot smoother then a diesel. I was wondering if anyone knows of good shops in Colorado that know these trucks. I want to get it leveled but no one I’ve called has any experience with them. Thanx for any help you can give me

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome , I’m in Co also. I don’t play with shops/dealers. But if I did I would start at All American 4x4 .

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in the same boat, I just traded in a 4th Gen RAM 2500 with the Cummins for 2020 Raptor. I love the ride, and the power is enough to keep me from missing my Cummins. I want to level mine too, bottomed out three times wheeling in the first 2k miles ?

I’m in Hawaii, so I’ve got nothing to add for shop recommendations. I am curious about people’s results with the Icon Attitude Adjustment leveling kits on the 2020s. What kit were you looking at?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was looking at the giesers or eibach springs. Not sure which one yet read about the eibach being stiff and the gieser sagging ? so need some good advice

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys I just traded my f250 in on a new raptor. Love the truck rides a lot smoother then a diesel. I was wondering if anyone knows of good shops in Colorado that know these trucks. I want to get it leveled but no one I’ve called has any experience with them. Thanx for any help you can give me
Leveling is cool just remember the raptors suspension is soft allowing for more travel unlike the F250

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Way softer I can hall a$$ up my dirt road and don’t even notice the washboards Found a shop in the springs that will install and align for $530. Thanx for all the input

·
Registered
577 Posts
When I bought my Raptor I just had the dealership level mine, they had no problem leveling the truck, but they did say that they thought Fox would cancel the warranty and I told the dealership that there shocks are designed to be be up or down.

·
Registered
577 Posts
When I bought my Raptor I just had the dealership level mine, they had no problem leveling the truck, but they did say that they thought Fox would cancel the warranty and I told the dealership that there shocks are designed to be up or down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts